Seller Meesho – How to earn money from Meesho
1. What’s Meesho?
- Meesho is an marketplace which provides a platform to sellers to sell products using social media platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram.
2. Is Meesho safe?
- Yes Meesho is completely safe with secure payment methods.
3. How do I sell on Meesho?
- Follow the meesho seller registration process to start out selling on Meesho.
4. what’s meant by a Meesho reseller?
- Meesho allows individuals to resell the products listed within the app by simply sharing using social media channels and earning margin.
5. Who funded the Meesho application?
- Meesho became the primary Indian application to be funded by Facebook.
What is a meesho seller panel?
- E-commerce has revolutionized the way we shop. Almost everyone wants to grow their business for e-commerce. But ever thought of selling through social channels? Meesho brought a special idea of resale. he’s the primary of his own users to sell using social apps that nearly everyone uses. There are quite 1 crore sellers on Meesho.
- Meesho is a web social commerce platform. it had been founded by Vidit Atraya and Sanjeev Barnwal in December 2015 and is headquartered in Bangalore. Meesho seller registration may be a quick and straightforward process. Meesho allows small businesses and independent individuals to start out a web business using social apps like Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, twitter etc. with none investment. If you would like to start out an ecommerce business in India, you’ve got to make an account within the Meesho seller panel.
- Meesho became the primary Indian start-up to receive investment from Facebook. it’s India’s first social channel selling platform. it’s unique from other marketplaces, allowing you to line up a business using social apps rather than a vendor portal. People can easily work from home using mustaches.
- Meesho follows the concept of reselling. there’s a well established catalog with quality products of categories – clothing, home and kitchen equipment and other lifestyle essentials on the Meesho application (users also can list their own products) by enrolling in to make a meesho seller account. Users got to download the appliance and choose the category of product which they want to sell and broadcast among their social groups.
- The interesting part is – resellers can decide the worth of the merchandise . So once shared on the social app, if anybody is interested you yourself can decide the asking price of the merchandise . The margin of profit are going to be calculated on the idea of the asking price that the reseller has decided. Selling on amazon india is completely different when comparing with selling on meesho.
- The customer won’t remember that he’s making a sale from meesho seller central. you’re the business holder here. you’ll decide the asking price and margin of profit here. Once the deal is finalised, resellers can place orders on the behalf of the customer. Resellers also can provide an address and business name which the customer will view while receiving the order. It shows the address and business name from which the order is received. So, you’ll provide a reputation for your business.
- So the users enrolled with Meesho are referred to as resellers and not sellers. There are attractive commissions also if the sales target is reached. As people use social media tons , it’s a stimulating concept to start out selling through social applications to succeed in bent maximum audiences.
- All you would like to try to to is download the Meesho seller app to urge started. So basically Meeshow may be a reselling application which enables the reseller to sell the products on their platform and earn margin with ZERO investment. So you’re the vendor here and your friends and relations are going to be your customers. If you have already got an enormous following on social platforms, then you’re ready up.
- For a private who wants to list products on Meesho and become a Meesho seller, it’s a really hassle free process. You list your products, the resellers will sell products of yours. So those users just got to list their products and rest is handled by the resellers and Meesho delivery team.
Read Another Blog :- Rank Math vs Yoast SEO – Which is the Best SEO Plugin in 2022?
Meesho Seller Process Of Registration
Users already registered on Meesho can go on to Meesho seller login page. All the users out there who haven’t yet started selling but wish to start out a business of their own, follow the below meesho seller registration process.
Step1: List products on Meesho
If you’re a seller, you’ll list down your products on the Meesho application. If you’re a supplier who wishes to enroll for meesho seller panel visit the official website and refill the shape .
For meesho seller registration – GST Number, PAN Card and a Business account are mandatory. If you’re someone who doesn’t have business, but wish to start out one, you’ll also become a reseller. All you’ve got to try to to is select a catalog and share it on the social channels, along side pictures of products and knowledge associated with size, color and estimated delivery date.
Step2: Start receiving orders
Once enrolled, resellers can start selling thru sharing. There are an enormous number of potential customers as more number of individuals are active on social media lately . So once meesho seller login is completed , you’ll instantly receive orders.
Resellers also can place orders on behalf of consumers . Placing an order on the Meesho app is extremely simple and straightforward . Add the merchandise to cart, enter the shipping and billing details of the customer and add the business name and number that you simply wish to point out to the customer while they receive the order.
Step3: Delivery of products
Once an order is placed, Meesho officials will come to receive the order. All the vendor has got to do is keep the order packed and prepared . So sellers needn’t worry about the delivery of the order. The delivery service of Meesho is extremely safe. Products reach safely within the hands of consumers .
Step4: Receive quick payments
There are online also as offline payment methods available. Once order is placed, the resellers might receive the margin once payment is received from the customer. Also if any issue in payment occurs, meesho seller support helps to filter out all the queries of the sellers and resellers.
Benefits of Meesho Seller Support
1. High Product Selling
2. Simple and Hassle Free
3. Instant & Secured Payments
4. Delivery Support & Easy Returns